Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hello everyone! I am very excited to share with you Lorac's new palette, GLOgetter. With Spring in full bloom, I have been wanting a colorful palette that has good, quality shadows. I spotted this puppy on Ulta.com via a friend and could not resist! 

This palette is sold exclusively at Ulta stores and retails for $20. There is 0.6 oz/17.2 g of product. The packaging features this cute box that is blue and gold with shiny detailing. The palette features 8 vibrant shadows and two neutral/highlighting shadows that are larger. 

 Here's what the actual palette looks like once it is out of the box. It is brown with a gold border and features the LORAC name in blue. The palette is slightly larger than my cellphone, so it is very compact. The palette is also fairly thin. 



 The above swatches were taken with flash near a window. These swatches are without any primer or white base. 
 The above swatches were taken in natural lighting near a window without flash. No primer or white base was used. 
 The brown on the far left is the only true matte in the palette. The rest have some shimmer or shine to them. 

Here's a quick look that I did using the shadows. I am in love with that mint color!

My impressions of this palette: GREAT for spring. The colors feel velvety soft and blend very easily. The colors have a beautiful shine to them (esp on the mint color it has a gold shine to it!). This is exactly what I was wanting in a colorful palette. The shadows are gorgeous and very pigmented too. I didn't even need a white base to make them show up. The quality feels the same as other Lorac shadows that I have. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -