Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Wednesday, January 29, 2014


All of this cold weather is really making me want it to be Spring already. I'm missing the fun, airy colors of the warmer seasons. I tend to gravitate towards mints, so I tried to find a lilac color to play around with to be my spring inspiration. I purchased the UD glitter liners awhile back, but I hadn't even bothered to use them until today. 



I was also inspired by the SA who helped me at Sephora  a few weeks ago. She was rocking this same purple glitter in her inner corner. Her look was a lot darker, but I used the glitter as my play off of her look.

I am also proud to say that I finally got my hands on the Bourjois 1,2,3 foundation. Some of you may know that I have been lusting after Bourjois products for quite awhile. A lovely friend of mine sent some to me after her trip to Europe. This is my second day using this foundation, but I really love the finish it gives to the skin. I feel like my face looks radiant and healthy and light. The coverage is lighter than my Mac Pro Longwear, so that is taking some getting used to. I'll be sure to do a before and after using the 1,2,3 foundation to blog about.


Let's get onto the whole products used thing!

Eyes:
Mac Paint Pot in Painterly 
Purple Glitter: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Metalhead
Lorac Downtown Drama Palette (purple, black, and lid color)
Elf Liquid liner in Black
MUFE Aqua Brow in #25
Benefit Badgal Lash

Face:
Bourjois Happy Light Base Serum Matte
Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in Light Vanilla
MUFE Full Cover Concealer
Mac Blotting Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Tarte Exposed blush
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle

Lips:
Maybelline Color Elixir in Caramel Infused


Let me know what you think down below!

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -