Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Wednesday, August 7, 2013

You know what I really hate? Being in a makeup rut. It is such a terrible feeling. I've been feeling really stuck with my makeup lately. No creativity at all. Kept reaching for the same things over and over again. No excitement. A friend of mine challenged me to not use gel liner or brown eyeshadow for a week. Sounds crazy, right? I thought to myself that I would not be able to do a look without brown shadow. That's a classic blending transitional color! I ended up approaching today's look in a completely random way. No template, no ideas - just me and my eyeshadows. 




I ended up reaching for my Wet n Wild Pop Art collection shadows. They looked pretty lonely in my drawer, so I decided to throw em a bone and try a look. I felt really drawn to the bright colors. I grabbed my roll of scotch tape and taped off the look to get a clean line. Here's what I ended up coming up with. I'm really happy with the outcome and I feel refreshed already!

Products used: 
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Wet n Wild LE Pop Art Collection: I'm Seeing Triples! and A Regular at the Factory
Blackout from Urban Decay Naked 2 for tightline
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Anastasia Brow Kit
Napoleon Brow Pencil

Face:
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizer
Mac Prolong Wear Foundation
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
Pixi Blusher in  Rosy Rouge

Lips:
Maybelline Vivid in Shocking Coral


Be sure to let me know what you think below!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -