Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Sunday, August 4, 2013


Hey everyone! I'm back with a FOTD that I'm pretty excited about. I very rarely mix eyeshadows today because I am always afraid of how they will come out. I was feeling rather adventurous and decided to try mixing some shadows to get the perfect berry colored eye. Here's what I ended up creating. 


Products used:

Eyes:
Anastasia Brow Kit + Brow Whiz Pencil
Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach

ELF Liquid Liner
Urban Decay Primer Potion
For the lid: I mixed Urban Decay YDK and Inglot #22
Crease: Urban Decay Woodstock
Outer-v: Mix of Inglot #434 and Urban Decay Blackout
Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara

Face:
Mac Pro Long Wear Foundation
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Tarte Blush in Exposed
Mac Blotting Powder

Lips:
Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach

I think this look is really wearable, but fun. I've really been into more wearable looks lately, but I really want to keep things fun and not super-duper boring neutrals all the time. I hope I struck the right balance. Let me know what you think down below :)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -