Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Monday, March 17, 2014


It's no secret that holidays are the perfect opportunity to bust out bold shadows and go for the dramatic. St. Patrick's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays for doing my makeup. Greens really stand out against my brown eyes, so I love St. Patrick's Day for its green hues. 


I've actually really been itching to find a neon yellow based green for awhile. I've considered getting UD Electric, Sleek Acid, or Sugarpill Acidberry. I knew I wouldn't be able to find a shadow in time for St. Patrick's Day though. I knew I needed to come up with something.
That's when I decided to mix Inglot 477 with Sugarpill Butter Cupcake. The results can be seen in the inner corner of my look today.


The color is pretty much exactly what I was going for. I also decided to try my hand at falsies again for the second time. I had a lot more success this time around. I actually got the lashes to be close to my lash line!


Products used:
Eyes:
Anastasia Dip Brow in Blonde
Inglot 477, 17
Sugarpill ButterCupcake
Sleek Storm Palette (the emerald green)
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Ardell Glamour Lashes in 101 Black

Face:
Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum
Mac Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15
Benefit Erase Paste mixed with MUFE Full Cover Concealer
Mac Blotting Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Mac Emphasize 
Milani Rose Blush in Coral Cove
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light

Lips:
L'oreal Fairest Nude


Let me know what you think down below!
xoxo,
Shelly




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -