Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Saturday, March 22, 2014


When I first saw these Milani rose powdered blushes, I knew I had to have them. I spent nearly a month searching endlessly for the product. I was really wanting the pink shade, Tea Rose. I never found it though. Instead, I found these two - Lady Rouge and Coral Cove. I had read some mixed reviews on these Rose blushes, so I thought I should take a leap of faith and see what they were all about.



Lady Rouge (pictured above) is a pretty deep color for my skintone. It's a bright pink that leans somewhat red on my NC15 face. Lady Rouge is incredibly pigmented both in swatches and on the face. When I swatched this shade, it was pigmented but seemed a little patchy almost. I had to really work it into my arm to get a good looking swatch. I did not have this problem on my face though.


Here's how Lady Rouge looks when applied to the face with a duo fiber brush. You can see the color goes on very smoothly and isn't patchy at all. The color lasted on me for over 12 hours with very minimal fading. 


Coral Cove was the second Milani Rose blush shade that I picked up. The color seemed a lot more suited to my skin tone. Coral Cove, just like Lady Rouge, was very pigmented. It also swatched kind of patchy, but went on very smoothly on the cheeks. I wore Coral Cove for over 8 hours with minimal fading.




Swatches of both shades taken with two different cameras.





All of the Milani Rose blushes are available through Milani's website for $7.99. 

Overall thoughts:
Great Pigmentation
Fantastic Staying Power
Good Blendability
Affordable

Would I recommend these? Definitely.

xoxo,
Shelly

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -