Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm a huge fan of using color in my eyeshadow looks. I especially love using somewhat bright shades. I have recently found myself attracted to my Wet n Wild Pop Art collection that was limited edition from last year. I initially wasn't too fond of the shadows due to the lack of pigmentation. I'm always let down when I feel like I have no choice but to use a white base with my shadows. A white base is great because it really makes the colors pop a lot more. I just don't feel like it should be a necessary step with eyeshadows. 


I ended up slapping on Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk and popping some of these Wet n Wild shadows over Milk. I was really feeling the kind of tropical vibe on the eyes. I used Wet n Wild for the green and orange and reserved the pink for Woodstock by Urban Decay Cosmetics. Woodstock is probably my all time favorite pink. It's the only eyeshadow single that I own by UD. I decided to keep the face pretty simple and clean. I focused on perfecting the skin and sticking in the same color family with my Rose Gold blush by Sleek Makeup. Nude was the perfect selection for the lips, since there was already a lot going on in the eyeshadow. A hot pink lip would be really fun for a more dramatic touch.

Products used:
Eyes:
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Wet n Wild Pop Art (Green/Orange)
Urban Decay Woodstock (pink)
Anastasia Dip Brow in Blonde
Mac Brow Pencil (brown)
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara (Black)

Face:
Bourjois 123 Foundation
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Revlon Balm Stain in Charm (under eyes)
Benefit Erase Paste
Mac Blotting Powder
Mac Emphasize Highlighter
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Sleek blush in Rose Gold

Lipstick:
L'Oreal Fairest Nude


As always, let me know what you think down below!
xoxo,
Shelly

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. This is so bright and awesome. I'm a real scaredy cat when it comes to colourful eyeshadow. PS I've chosen you for a liebster award http://lenatalksbeauty.wordpress.com/2014/05/04/liebsteraward/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -