Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Friday, March 28, 2014



Hey readers! I was very inspired by spring today for my makeup look. I wanted to really brighten up my face and keep the look fairly simple. Of course I did have to throw falsies on to add some drama though. 

Funny story about this lipstick I'm wearing. It was a limited edition color from Mac last year. I bought it up I haven't really worn it since. I was in the middle of an orange lip phase, so I just had to have it. I thought I hated it for some reason, but Razzle Dazzler really brought the perfect spring touch to this FOTD. 

Products used:

Eyes:
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
Sigma Resort Luna (lid), Topaz (crease), Moonbeam (lower lashline)
Ardell Lashes in 117
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Mac Eyebrow Pencil

Face:
Bourjois Happy Light Matte Primer Serum
Mac Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15
Revlon Lip butter in Juicy Papaya (color correcting)
Benefit Erase Paste in the lightest shade
Mac Blotting Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Tarte Exposed blush
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light

Lips:
Mac Razzle Dazzler

Thanks for checking out this post!
xoxo,
Shelly

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -