Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Sunday aka Sunday Football! I have been really homesick for my homestate, Washington. I thought a great way to comfort myself would be to do some Seahawks themed makeup for work today. I reached for my Inglot shadows, of course. Here's what I came up with!


I blended a lime green onto the lid, with a mid tone in the crease. I then laid a shimmery blue over the top. The mid tone helped me to blend the blue out. I used NYX Milk on the waterline and in the inner corner to brighten up the look.


Products used:
Eyes:
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 
Inglot Shadows in #477 (lime) and #428
I used a mid tone from Sleek Storm palette
Inglot Gel Liner in $77
Bare Minerals Lash Domination
Anastasia Brow Kit in Blonde

Face:
Mac Prolong Wear Foundation in NC15
MUFE Full Cover Concealer #6
Mac Blotting Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
Sleek Blush in Dolly Mix
Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer

Lips:
Flower Petal Kiss

I hope you all enjoyed this look today. Represent your favorite football teams with your makeup skills!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -