Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's rare for me to post my nails because they hardly EVER come out the way I want. I spend hours battling with them, just to be underwhelmed when I try to photograph the look. Today I was actually able to get the best photo of my nails to date. Pretty exciting stuff. 

Polishes Used:

Zoya Tinsley 
Maybelline Color Show Sequins in Gold's Night Out
Out the Door Top Coat

Zoya Tinsley: I want to say that I am absolutely in love with the Zoya polish formula. It is the only polish that I don't have to battle with. It goes on smoothly in relatively thin layers. The layers are thin but pigmented. I used three layers to build up to this intensity. I would rate this polish 9/10 and I will definitely recommend it.

Maybelline Gold's Night Out: This sequin glitter was limited edition last year I believe. I love this glitter because it is made of larger pieces of glitter. It goes on opaquely and is very easy to work with for a glitter. I would rate it 9/10 as well and would recommend. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -