Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Sunday, August 25, 2013


As a kid I used to always believe that summer was my favorite season. I mean, I didn't have school, so it had to be the best season, right? As an adult, I have really begun to appreciate fall a lot more. I really love watching the trees change through all of their gorgeous colors. Oranges and reds! That's exactly what inspired this look. 


Product list:

Eyes:
Anastasia Brow Kit
Napoleon Brow Pencil

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Inglot Shadows #605 #450 #329
Urban Decay Tease
Urban Decay Blackout.
Inglot Gel Liner #77


Face:
Mac Prolong wear foundation

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
MUFE Full Cover Concealer
Mac Blotting Powder
Hourglass Ambient Powder in Luminous Light
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Tarte Blusher in Exposed


Lips:
NYX Lip Liner in Currant

Inglot Sleeks #54


Let me know what you think of this look and be sure to subscribe for more looks!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -