Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Tuesday, March 11, 2014




Hey readers! Today's post is a tutorial featuring one of my favorite brands - Inglot Cosmetics. I'm going to show you how to recreate this eye look. Since I have deep set eyes, you may have to adjust the placement to fit your eye shape. 


Let's get started!


Start off with your eye and prime it. I'm using a paint pot by Mac called Painterly.


Take a shimmery orange shadow and apply it to the beginning 1/3 of the lid. I'm using Inglot #605. It's the perfect burnt orange color for this look.


For the next step, you will apply a red shadow to the majority of the lid. Be sure to overlap it with the orange to create a gradient, blended effect. I'm using Inglot #450 for this.


To bring the look together and help with blending, use a fluffy blending brush to apply a midtone to the crease. Since I don't have much of a crease, I'm going to bring my midtone up a little higher to make sure you can still see it when my eyes are open. I'm using Urban Decay Limit from the Naked 3 palette to do this.


We are going to define the crease in the next step. I began by taking a pointed crease brush and Inglot # 434. I used windshield wiper motions to blend it out. I also took Urban Decay Blackheart, from the Naked 3 palette, and deepened up the outer corner of the crease too. That step is of course optional, but I like a defined outer corner. 


Your eye should be looking something like this by now.


Go ahead and create a line with your favorite gel liner. I'm using Blacktrack by Mac fluidline. You can choose to wing it out or not. I didn't do it for this look because I winged out the lower lash line with shadow instead.


At this point, it's time to highlight your inner corner. I used a mostly matte color from Wet n Wild called Brulee. This color is perfect for bringing life back into your eyes.


On the lower lash line, we are going to start with our orange shadow and blend it in the middle part of our lower lash line. I used a small pencil brush for this step. You then want to take your red shadow and bring it out in the shape outlined by the dots. It's going to act as your wing for this look. 

Add your mascara and fill in your brows and you're all good to go!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial! Let me know what kinds of looks you want to see tutorials on down below.

xoxo,
Shelly

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -