Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Sunday, March 9, 2014


I rarely do outfit posts because I'm not really all that fashionable, especially compared to most of the lovely bloggers out there. I was actually really happy with my outfit on this day, so I thought I'd actually blog about it! 

I'm wearing my Bellami Bambina Extensions (20 inch in Ash brown) in this OOTD.

My black yoga pants/leggings and taupe jacket are both from a store called Shasa. 
Grey T-shirt is from J Crew Factory, as is my blue statement necklace.
My boots are from Macys. I picked them up during the Macy's boot sale they had a few months back.
My purse is a new addition to my wardrobe and is from Steve Madden. I snagged it at Nordstrom Rack for less than $50!

I wore this outfit out for a day of shopping around town. I didn't do anything super interesting, but I did stop by my favorite bakery.


I ate my favorite, somewhat healthy lunch - Tomato Mozzarella sandwich with baked potato soup, pickles, and kettle cooked chips. I had water to drink to try to keep the calories down.

I also went to Charming Charlies, which is an accessory store if you aren't familiar with it. They sell a variety of things, including jewelry, purses, sunglasses, and shoes.


While there I located this adorable watch with a cat's face on it. I asked you all on Instagram which watch I should get. Everyone really loved the cat watch, so I grabbed it.


I also wanted a watch that would match a lot more things, so I picked up this blush colored white polka dot watch. Each of these retailed for $15, which I think is pretty reasonable for a fashion watch. I've had a watch from Charming Charlies before and it worked great!


I've also been getting into working out and being healthy, so I picked up these adorable Nike Air Cage Court tennis shoes. I thought the pink was adorable and would look super cute at the gym.


Here's another photo, slightly weird angle, but you get the point.

That was my shopping trip with my outfit of the day! 

xoxo,
Shelly



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -