Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Thursday, December 12, 2013


I received my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in the mail finally! I was super impatient waiting for this birthday present to myself. I never really felt like the colors of the other naked palettes suited me. Naked was too warm for me and Naked 2 was OK but the fallout from the palette was irritating at times. I'm really drawn to rosey colors, as I think they bring out my eyes. 


I ended up coming up with a makeup look that I think is really lovely!



Here's the look taken in indoor lighting next to a window. The rosey colors seem to draw attention to my eyes, just as I had hoped. I didn't get any fallout from the shadow colors that I selected, but we'll talk more about that when I do a full review!


This photo was taken outside in natural light to really show off the beauty of the shadows!

Products used:

Eyes:
UDPP
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Buzz, Strange, Nooner, Limit, Liar, Factory, Darkside, Blackheart
Benefit They're Real Mascara
ELF Liquid Liner

Face:
Mac Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15
MUFE Full Cover Concealer
Mac Blotting Powder
UD All Nighter Setting Spray
UD B6 Prep Spray
Inglot Blush in #27
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle

Lips:
Urban Decay Revolution in Naked


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -