Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Monday, December 2, 2013

Work has been keeping me extremely busy with the holiday retail season in full swing. As a result, I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup. I have even went completely bare faced to work (not even brows). Some guy at work kept asking me where my makeup was on my face and it was really bothering me. I mean, we don't have to wear makeup every day, ya know? We wear makeup because we want to, not because you expect us to. Anyway, /end rant. 


Today I finally got some relief from work with a much needed day off. I thought this would be a great day to make myself feel really good. I put on my new boots that I purchased early last week. I bought them during Macy's pre-Thanksgiving sales. I got them for under $60, so I can't really complain. I'll include an outfit photo as soon as I can convince my boyfriend to snap a photo for me. I really need a tripod!

Onto the products used for this look!

Products used:

Eyes:

UDPP

UD Naked 2 Palette (the gray shade on the lid and tease in the crease)

ELF Liquid Liner

L'Oreal voluminous mascara

Face:

Mac Pro Longwear foundation NC 15

MUFE Full Cover Concealer

Mac Blotting Powder

UD B6 prep spray

UD All Nighter

Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle

The Balm Hot Mama blush

Too Faced Chocolate soleil

Lips:

Mac Lovelorn


As always, your feedback is appreciated. Be sure to comment and subscribe for more looks!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -