Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Tuesday, September 17, 2013


Hello readers! It has been awhile since I just did a full face makeup post for you. After over a week, I am finally feeling better. I had a terrible upper respiratory infection that was just making me look awful. Now, I'm back in action and ready to get back into a posting schedule. 

To celebrate the darkness being out of my face, I decided to do a very light, summery look. With summer coming to a close, it only seemed fitting to do one last summer look. Here's what I ended up coming up with. 

I am mostly excited about the lips. I finally found a use for one of my baby pink lipsticks that is not flattering on me at all. To darken it up, I layered Revlon Coral Reef gloss over the top. The result is the gorgeous color you see above.

Products used:
Eyes:
UDPP
Inglot 361 (peach)
Urban Decay Half Baked patted over the peach
Mac Tilt (crease)
Inglot 371 (blended a little into crease)
Urban Decay Blackout mixed with Busted (outer corner)
Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
Inglot Gel liner in #77
Anastasia Brow Kit in Dark Blonde

Face:
Mac Prolong Wear foundation in NC15
MUFE Full Cover concealer #6
Monistat (primer)
Tarte Glisten (blusher)
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
RAWcolor cream foundation compact in medium (contour)
Mac Blotting powder

Lips:
Sleek Baby Doll
Revlon gloss in Coral Reef



As always, let me know what you think down below!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -