Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Sunday, August 4, 2013

have another review for you today on the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liners. I have four of these and absolutely love them, so I thought it would be great to pass my opinions onto you. Excuse the nude one on the far right. It looks a little messed up. Let's get started with some swatches!


Swatches in natural lighting without flash



 Review: 

The Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof liners were released not too long ago. They contain .042 oz of product (1.2 grams). They can be purchased at CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Ulta, etc. Some gurus have compared these to Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I haven't tried the UD ones, so I am not going to compare them, but just know that those reviews are out there.

Texture: 10/10

These Rimmel liners are incredibly creamy. They glide on very easily and feel very comfortable. They do not scratch your eye at all, even after sharpening. They are very soft, and can sometimes melt. 

Pigmentation: 10/10

The liners are incredibly pigmented and vibrant. The colors show up very well on the eyes and draw attention. I was actually very surprised by the color pay off on these liners. 

Lasting Power: 9/10

I find that these Waterproof Liners last on my waterline for a very long time (8+ hours). This is quite the accomplishment because nothing ever lasts on my waterline for very long. I tend to have watery eyes. I don't have any issues with these smudging. Once they dry (few seconds), you can try to smear them and nothing happens. 

Waterproof: 10/10

I just ran my hand under water and tried scrubbing at the liner swatches. Nothing happened. They didn't bleed or move around at all. The color still looks just as vibrant, too.

Price: 10/10

The price of these at Ulta.com is $4.49. They can be purchased here. These liners are an absolute steal at this price. I would still purchase them if they were $10. I believe they are worth that much.

Color Selection: 7/10


There are 10 colors on the Ulta website. The colors are  mostly shades of blue (deep blue, light blue, turquoise). There is a black and a sparkly black, as well as a silver. I would love to see this line expand and have even more colors like green, pink, and orange.

Overall Thoughts: 9/10
I absolutely love these liners. They are by far the best drugstore liners out there right now. They are long lasting and are, indeed, waterproof. They are creamy and comfortable. I will definitely be buying all of the colors in this line. 

If you have these liners, let me know what you think!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -