Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Saturday, August 17, 2013

You know what's harder than it looks? A cut crease eye. I decided to give it a try a few days ago to see if I could actually do it. I did a decent job, but I will definitely be practicing doing a cut crease more and more. I like the way it really frames the eye. It adds some drama without being too intense on me. I would say the look below is pretty wearable.  



My hooded eyes really help hide some of the drama when my eyes are open. 


Products used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Anastasia Brow Kit 
Napoleon Brow Pencil
Maybelline the Rocket Mascara
Inglot Gel liner in 77
Sephora Ariel Palette: Seashells, Triton, Sea Witch

Face:
Monistat Primer
Mac Prolong Wear Foundation
MUFE Full Cover Concealer
MAC Blotting Powder
Tarte Exposed Blusher
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

Let me know what you think of this look!

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I love it! Also did you dye your hair again? it looks darker...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -