Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Sunday, April 6, 2014






















It's Spring! That means that it is time for a hair change. Since I've been growing my hair out, I didn't want to do anything that would cause me to lose a lot of length. For that reason, I spruced up my look by getting bangs again. I had them previously and sort of let them go. I also retexturized my hair to give it a few more layers.

I thought I would share today's look for the Samsung Galaxy S5 launch party that I'm attending tonight for work. Some of you may know that I'm obsessed with my Galaxy S4, so it's only natural that I'm stoked for the S5. I wanted to keep my look professional, but not too dressed up. I chose a neutral eye with some winged liner and my new favorite natural lipstick, Bite Beauty's Cava.

I also got a chance to play around with the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush foundation. This is a powdered foundation that has a lot of coverage. This is my first wearing it, so I'll be sure to update you all with how it holds up throughout the launch party. I've also had some of you ask about my hair on instagram. I have not lightened it or dyed it at all. My hair naturally has some blonde highlights to it, so it's kind of a funky ombre thing right now.

Products used:
Eyes:
Nars Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - Suspect and Tease
Elf Liquid Liner in Black
Anastasia Brow Kit in Blonde (wax and lightest shade for inner part of brow)
Anastasia Dip Brow in Blonde
Tarte Mascara

Face:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush foundation
Bourjois Matte Primer Serum
Hourglass Blush in Mood Exposure
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Benefit Eye Brightening Concealer duo


Lips:
Bite Beauty Cava

Be sure to subscribe to my blog for more posts!

xoxo,
Shelly

















{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -