Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Friday, February 14, 2014


Today is the finale of our Valentine's Week! I'm thrilled to show you all my final look, as it is by far my favorite. I went with a pink and gray/black smokey eye with my new favorite pink lip. I love how this look is fierce but also soft at the same time. It's exactly what I wanted for today! 


I was actually really inspired by a look that the musician Pink was wearing in one of her videos from like the early 2000s. She had a rhinestone, so I wasn't about to put that in there, but I loved the inspiration for the smokey pink look. Hers was of course more flawless, but who's counting?


Products used:

Eyes:
Elf Eyelid Primer
Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Urban Decay Naked 3 - Burnout, Limit, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Benefit Bad Gal Lash
Anastasia Dip Brow in Blonde

Face:
Bourjois Happy Light Matte Primer Serum
Bourjois 123 Foundation
Mac Blotting Powder
MUFE Full Cover Concealer
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Tarte Exposed
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle


Lipstick:
Mac Creme Cup


I'll be rocking this look for my shift at work tonight! Let me know what you wore for today's holiday!

xoxo, Shelly

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I love this one! especially the lippie, that color looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly! I've seen you post to reddit and instagram a lot and I love your stuff! I'm doing this Liebster award post thingy (chain mail, I know...but it's actually kinda fun!) and I nominated you! Check out the post and pass it on if you like :) thanks! http://www.glamorcast.net/2014/02/the-liebster-award_18.html

    -Mollie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -