Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Wednesday, September 11, 2013


Hello readers! If you are interested in colored mascaras, keep reading because today's review is on Maybelline Great Lash Limited Edition Mascara in I See Blue. 

I have always wanted a colored mascara, but I couldn't ever find one I liked. I tried the Anastasia Brow and Lash Tint in the Purple shade, but I was horribly disappointed in the lack of pigmentation. The purple barely showed up on my lashes. What a let down. 

When I heard about the Maybelline Great Lash colored mascaras, I knew I wanted to try at least one of them out. I picked up the I See Blue shade for less than $5. Let's see how the product performed. 


The Wand
The wand on the I See Blue mascara is the standard Maybelline Great Lash wand. In my opinion, it is nothing special. It doesn't really lengthen or volumize, but it gets the job done. The finish from the wand is very natural (other than the color!). 


To start off, here are my bare lashes. They have some decent length to them on their own.


Here are my lashes after 3 coats of the Maybelline Great Lash I See Blue mascara. The lashes are still fairly separated with minimal clumping. The color started off not that vibrant but was very buildable. By the third coat, the lashes are very vibrant and definitely blue! 

The formula is somewhat wet, but it is not too difficult to work with. The mascara did not flake on me throughout the entire day. The color remained vibrant all day.


Here's a look that I did featuring the I See Blue mascara. 

Let me know what you think down below!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -