Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hello followers! Today I have a really fun, colorful tutorial for you using the limited edition Sugarpill loose shadow in Asteria. Keep reading for step by step instructions!



Start out with your bare eye. Excuse the horrible undereye circles. :)


Step 1
Prime your eyes using your favorite eye primer. I am using Urban Decay Primer Potion.


Step 2
Get an orange color on your brush. I'm using Asteria by Sugarpill.


Step 3
Spray your brush with water or Fix+ to get the shadow wet. This will help the color look brighter and more vibrant.


Step 3 cont'd
Apply it to the majority of the lid. I'm leaving a little space near the inner corner to apply our next color. Don't worry about blending right now because we will come back to that.


Step 4
Get a yellow eyeshadow for this step. I'm using Buttercupcake by Sugarpill.


Step 4 cont'd
Apply the yellow shadow on the inner corner of the eye. Make sure you overlap it with the orange to help it blend easier. The shape should look something like this.


Step 5
For this step you are going to need a pink shadow. I'm using my favorite pink shadow, Urban Decay Woodstock.


Step 5 cont'd
For this step you will need a brush to place the color into the crease. I'm using this dome brush by Sigma.


Step 5 cont'd
Apply the pink shadow to your crease in the shape you want. I'm creating a more round shape today.


Step 6
Grab your favorite blending brush. I'm using this one by Real Techniques.


Step 6 cont'd
Blend everything together. I used windshield wiper motions to blend my crease. Take your time and be careful not to overblend!


Step 7
Add your winged liner and mascara to the upper lashes. I'm using Inglot Gel liner in 77 and Maybelline the Rocket Mascara.


Step 8
Apply the same pink shadow to the majority of the lower lash line where the dotted lines are. I like to use a flat brush for this.


Step 9
Apply the same yellow color into the inner corner of the lower lash line. Make sure to overlap it with the pink to help blend. Add your mascara to your lower lashes.


All finished! This photo is in natural lighting outside so you can really see the colors.

As always let me know down below what you think of this tutorial!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -