Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Sunday, August 4, 2013



I thought doing an introduction post would be appropriate. My name is Shelly and I'm a makeup enthusiast (really, I'm an addict, but you get the point) from Texas in the United States. I've always really loved makeup! It has become a center hobby for me in the last few years. I find myself drawn to eyeshadows, so you can expect there to be a lot of reviews on different eyeshadows and palettes!

I love learning new techniques! I've recently started embarking on the perfect brow conquest. It's been quite a journey with my brows, but I am becoming more comfortable with them every day. I have to give a huge shout out to Anastasia brow products, as they have made a tremendous difference in my brows.

In terms of skin type, I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. I am often allergic to lotions and various body washes. I tend to have mostly blackheads, but my skin is very prone to acne breakouts if I do not care for it properly. I am also quite fair, checking in at Mac foundation NC-15. I tend to tan easily, so I am unsure what an impact the Texas sunlight will have on my complexion.

For hair, I have pretty dry, coarse hair naturally. I'm on a journey to take better care of my hair. I tend to dye it a lot, so I am calming that down as I can. I've had various different hair colors, ranging from the purple above to blonde and black. It really depends on my mood, but my hair is currently a brown.

Feel free to always post with your responses and thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -