Posted by : SealedwithaSwatch Saturday, August 31, 2013



Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! I had a casual dinner with my boyfriend and his work friends last night and could not figure out what to wear. After a lot of trial and error, I came up with this outfit. I really enjoyed the playfulness of the coral flats with the flowyness of the skirt. It was just a cute, comfortable outfit that made me feel just put together enough. Chambray tops have been insanely popular in the fashion world for the last year or so. I've been dying to get one myself. I'm really happy with the quality of this Chambray from American Eagle. It feels like it is made well and sturdy, but is not too heavy. The sleeves rolled up really easily too, which made me like the top even more!

Chambray top: American Eagle
Dress: Old Navy (old)
Coral Flats: J Crew Factory
Owl Earrings: From my mom (not sure where she got them)
Silver Bracelets: Forever 21


Let me know if you would like to see more outfit posts!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Total Pageviews

C. Sealed with a Swatch. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

- Copyright © Sealed -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -